Sunday, July 27, 2014

It's Great Working on Land

www.lordherringe.com
Night shift in the mountains!

Its been quite some time since I last wrote on this blog. But things have been so busy its not always easy to find the time. The photo above was a picture taken on a land job in Romania and how I loved that place. The people there were just simply fantastic and very warm. I wish I had stayed on and not quit to take on another job.
Since leaving Romania, activity within the industry appears to be increasing with a constant demand for Well Services positions. I shall write about my next location in due course. After leaving the great city of Bucharest it was off to Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk for me in Sakhalin Island in far east Russia. Then it was back to the real world for me, back off-shore again.
Each time I have a choice between working off-shore or an on-shore location, I cant help but go for the on-shore operations. It adds a lot of normality to life. But however we all make decisions we all regret. Just being able to drive around in a car or being able to go to the local shop is just great. Off-shore, thats it, can't go anywhere and all you see is water and ships and any other rigs or platform in the vacinity. Life is good in this industry at the moment and can't see it changing any time soon. So if you are looking for a job in the oil and gas industry then I hope you find what you are looking for. Good Luck!
 I hope you still enjoy reading this blog as I will continue to post. I hope you are all having a great day wherever you may be.

On a different note for those into British history visit www.lordherringe.com have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment